Booking Terms and Conditions
Once the Operators confirm your booking, a contract is made between you and the Operator under the Terms and Conditions set out below. Your statutory rights as per Australian Consumer Law are not affected by the Terms and Conditions and are at all times superior to these Terms and Conditions. For bookings of more than one guest, participant or passenger, the Lead Guest will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions on behalf of all guests within that booking. The Lead Guest is the guest who makes the booking on behalf of a group of 2 or more guests and is listed as Lead Guest on the booking. From here forward: ‘the Operator’ refers to Four Vines Running Festival; ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to all persons named on the booking, or added at a later date; 'booking' also refers to registrations.
Booking and Acceptance
- The Operator accepts the booking on the understanding that a deposit or full payment has been made and held by either the Operator, or by an authorised Travel Agent or Online Travel Agent on behalf of the Operator. Bookings made via runfourvines.com are considered to be booked with the Operator directly.
- On confirmation of your booking, subject to availability, the Operator will reserve your place on the selected Event. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of your booking including event, dates, times and meeting points. For bookings on multiple guests, this is the Lead Guest responsibility. A contract is only made between you and the Operator upon confirmation of your booking via email titled ‘Booking Confirmation’ or similar.
- Upon confirmation of your booking you will receive an email advising such, and details of your Event and any notes relevant to the conducting of your Event. An e-ticket will be generated. There is no requirement to print this out.
- In order to reserve your place on an Event the Event must be paid in full via approved methods
- All Sales are final and non-refundable unless under Conditions stated in Clause 2.
- All Events are transferable meaning you can give or sell the ticket to another person. Identification may be required.
- Should injury arise, you may apply for a medical deferment to a future Event. This must be applied for by writing to email@example.com and medical certificates are required. No refunds will be given should a future Event not occur.
Conditions of Event, Cancellations and Changes
- It is your responsibility to arrive on time at the meeting point of the Event.
- The Event will run as per the final schedule and if you are late, you may or may not be able to start.
- The Operator is not liable for Events that start late, or finish later than the specified time. The Operator will use its best efforts to ensure that departure and return times are met with participant safety in mind.
- In the event of the Event being cancelled prior to Event day you will be contacted with regards to refunds.
- In the event that the Event is cancelled on race day or mid-race the Operator will make a decision with regards to refunds.
- No Event or race will proceed where participant safety is compromised.
- The Operator reserves the right to adjust race distances on event day as required by the circumstances.
- Cancelling: No cancellations are permitted for this Event.
- Transferring Events: You may transfer your entry to someone else. This can be managed via Register Now.
Fitness to participate and your responsibilities
- The Events offered involve physical exercise, primarily the act of running. There may be walking involved. By booking an Event you accept that you are medically fit to participate in such activities. You accept to not hold the Operator liable for any injuries, or death, incurred or caused during the Tour unless such injury is due to carelessness or negligence on the Operator's behalf.
- Guests with disabilities are always welcome on our Events. Please contact the Operator ahead of your scheduled Event so that the Operator can be prepared for you. Guests with disabilities who require carers may bring their carers along. Whilst the Operator will do their best to ensure your requests are met, there are some limitations and we cannot guarantee that we will be able to cater to your every need.
- You agree to comply with the local laws of where our Event are conducted. Failure to comply with the law will result in you being asked to leave the Event and/or the Event cancelled. This includes following the direction of Police, Traffic Management and Race Officials.
- You agree that the Operator, their employees or authorised third parties, may photograph or video you throughout the Event. These may be used on the Operator's website, brochures, flyers, social media and other advertising, publicity, media and publications of the Operator without obtaining additional consent or payment in respect to any photography and videos.
- You agree that the Operator may use any comments, reviews, feedback whether given to us directly or not that may provide in regards to your tour for the purposes of media, publicity and marketing without obtaining additional consent or payment in respect to any comments, written or verbal.
- In the operation of our Event there are times where the Operator and their employees must make decisions that may otherwise impact the safety, wellbeing and enjoyment of guests and staff on the Tour. You agree to follow all reasonable direction of the Operator. Should you not wish to comply with these directions you will be asked to leave the Event and no refund will be applicable.
- The Operators, their employees and service providers do not tolerate any form of verbal or physical abuse, harassment or discrimination. Any person threatening or abusing the Operator, their employees, personnel, service providers or other guests on the Tour will be asked to leave the Tour immediately and no refund will be applicable.
- You are responsible for looking after your own belongings that you may take with you on a Event. The Operator is not liable for belongings that are lost, damaged or stolen whilst on a Event and this includes items left at Bag Drop.
Local Tours and Activities
Activities purchased via the Operator are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the local operator.
- Although the Operator is a fully insured company, no travel insurance is included as part of any Tour.
- The Operator recommends that you take out travel insurance, or health insurance if you are an Australian resident, in the event of injury. Ambulances in Australia are expensive and should you need one, you will be required to pay for it. For this reason we recommend travel insurance or suitable health insurance or Ambulance membership cover. The Operator is not liable should you not have suitable insurances in place and something happens on your Event. First Aid is provided by the Operator.
Changes by the Operator
- From time to time the Operator may need to alter the Event or alter your booking for reasons including operational, logistical, health and safety and for other reasons. You accept that the Event may be changed or altered without notice.
- In general all Events will run to schedule except:
- In the event of thunderstorms and lightning occurring prior to a Event commencing then the tour may be postponed by up to 60 minutes. After 60 minutes if the thunderstorm and lightning has not passed then the Event will be deemed cancelled and guests will offered a rescheduled Event or a refund. If the tour has commenced then the Event will stop and runners removed from the Course until the thunderstorm passes. The Event may be shortened in this instance. No Event will commence or re-commence until 30 minutes after the last sight of lightning.
- In the events of flood a Event will be re-routed or altered.
- In the event of a code red fire day or high temperatures, the Operator will make an informed decision as to whether the Event proceeds.
No Smoking, Drugs or Alcohol Policy
No participate may smoke, take drugs or drink alcohol while on Event. No participate may start a Event while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Refunds will not be given for breaches of this clause. The Event may conclude with alcoholic drinks served and these will be served at a licenced venue under guidance of RSA staff.
Disputes should be made to the Owner via email.
- The contracting party is the operator listed below and with the guests named on the booking forms.
- Four Vines Running Festival